Papers are invited from Engineers, Engineering Practitioners, Scientists from Polytechnics and Universities, Industries Research Institutions, Policy Formulators and other Stakeholders.
Engineering Education and Industrial Partnership
Emerging trends in ICT
Electricity generation transmission and distribution Net-work
Advances in Mechatronics Technology
Computer aided Engineering Design and Project Management
Modelling and Simulation
Agricultural Mechanization for improved Agricultural Raw Materials in Agro-based industries
Electrical Power Systems and Utilities
Engineering Infrastructures challenges and National Development
Sustainable Engineering Entrepreneurship
Gender challenges in Engineering Practice
Renewable Energy and Waste Management
Bioremediation and Chemical Engineering Research
Engineering Materials Research
FORMAT OF PAPER
Authors are expected to submit soft copies of the full length paper which shall not be more than 12 A size; 1.5” spacing. Including equations, tables, figures and references.
1.The paper should include:
a. Title (15 words maximum length)
b. Author(s) name(s), affiliation, present address, and e-mail
c. Abstract (maximum of 300 words)
d. A maximum of six key words
e. Clearly written introduction to explain the nature of the problem, Previous work, Purpose and contribution of the paper.
f. A conclusion which should indicate clearly the advantages, limitations and possible applications.
g. References should be author/date citation method and the reference list in alphabetical order.
2. Manuscricpt should be typed in 12pt times New Roman Font on A4 size paper, Normal margin on all sides.The title and author(s) information are to be centered across the top of the page.
3. Manuscript should be 1.5 spaced with 1.5 line spacing between paragraphs and 0.5 spacing paragraph indention.
4.The manuscript must be paginated at center bottom.
5. The manuscript should be camera ready for reproduction.
1. Deadline for submission of Abstract – September 5th, 2017
2. Notifications/Acceptance of abstract – September 15th, 2017
3. Receipt of full paper – October 5th, 2017
4. Notification of Acceptance of full paper – 30th October, 2017
5. Receipt of papers, camera ready – 5th November, 2017
6. Conference – 15th – 16th November, 2017.
Registration Fee – N15,000
Payment is by cash at the conference venue.
Further information as regards other means of payment will be communicated.
All abstract should be sent to the Email: address below:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKORODU.
e-mail: or info@ laspotechjsetr.com.ng
You can also submit via our online platform
Tel: 08056915621, 08037276244.